Friday, April 8, 2016

I'm Martín and i'm in my four year of anthropology in the Universidad de Chile. I was born in 1995 in Santiago. I lived for three years in the Capital City. My family and I moved to La Serena in 1998 for work reasons. I lived in La Serena where I knew great friends but I get out La Serena in 2013 for the university. I came to Santiago to study anthropology. I lived with my grandma in Puente Alto for two years. Now, I live with my brother in a floor in the Santiago Centro.

I like the music. I play the guitar and the bass-guitar in my free times. Also I like read. My favourite book is Crimen y Castigo written by Dostoievsky. I don't like a lot films, but I love the movie hombre mirando al sudeste. I think it is a great movie.



5 comments:

  1. Hello. Hombre mirando al sudeste is great and its music composed by Aznar is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooooo Nicolaaaaaas!!! I see dead people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls liked bass players more than anthropologist

    ReplyDelete