Friday, April 15, 2016

In 2013 I started my first year as an graduate student in University of Chile. My family was very proud of my achievement. I thought I had failed in the PSU test, but I was wrong. I decided to study Antrhopology because I was interested in studying a social science and my brother had studied anthropology and I thought "it looks very interest!". Today I think it was a bad decision, but I'm doing in my fourth year and I want to finish my degree.

I remember my first and second year. I was excited. I wanted to learn a lot of things in the class and I liked the school of social science. But in my third year I was slowly losing enthusiasm for anthropology. I started to think it's very interesting but is useless for the people, however I never thought about dropping.

The anthropology is fun. If you study it, you're going a lot of about to primitive societies, religions, economics systems and much more but it's useless. When I complete my degree I don't know I will do. I'd like to work in publics policy, but I believe this is very difficult

3 comments:

  1. You need to be strong and have faith!! nothing more :) then you will get a good job and be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lose enthusiasm at some point ... Look Annexes programs in the U, maybe your degree regain sense with other people

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can be interested in many things, anthropology allows you to analyze various topics , you just have to try.

    ReplyDelete